New content added to design.metlife.com
After working closely in the spring of 2021 with MetLife teams around the world, design inspiration for localized digital design has been added to a new Showcase section along with new design standards and guidance across the site.
• New menu structure. Restructured the site and global nav and updated terminology to make it easier to understand and use the MetLife Global Design System.
• Updated landing pages. Updated language on the homepage and landing pages for each section to provide better guidance on the purpose of each section of the site.
• Updated Resources terminology. Simplified naming for UI Kits and prototypes.
• New Showcase section. Explore digital brand expression from MetLife teams around the world to give you the creative reference and inspiration to do more great work. This includes articles that demonstrate brand expression for the US, Chile, Mexico, Japan and Korea. Mexico, Japan and Korea all have localized brands. Look to Chile as an example of how the Masterbrand comes to life for a non-US market that does not have a localized brand.
• Updated XD in Practice section. Renamed “How to do it” to “XD in Practice”. Updated landing page with a new video explaining Experience Design.